So, with all the driving schools to choose from, why pick PHD?
- Your instructor is a Grade "A" instructor. Approved Driving Instructors (ADI's) are regularly checked by the DVSA with a standards check, getting a grading of A, B or C. The majority of instructors are grade B.
- PHD is certainly not the cheapest option in terms of individual lesson prices, but with our aim of teaching you to drive safely and reach a test standard in fewer lessons, we aim to save you money in the long run!
- With our 'practical test pass' guarantee - if you fail the test twice, you will not pay for any more tuition time, nor will you have to pay for the hire of our car on test day!
- Whilst learning with PHD, you will get a free online theory course with up-to-date questions and hazard perception videos - this can be accessed on a pc/laptop or mobile device. See the link on the right.
- You are guaranteed to have a fully qualified ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) teaching you, with well over 10 years experience - many schools use trainee instructors who have not yet passed all the qualification tests.
- Your instructor is punctual and very reliable - we never cut our lessons short and you will occasionally find your lesson over-runs (unless you have to be somewhere).
- You will be kept up to date with your progress at the start and end of each lesson as we keep progress records on an in-car laptop.
- Using the students area of the website, you will have access to revision material and tips on how to pass your test.
- Please read our testimonials to see what previous students had to say.